Monday, June 8, 2009

Finally a long due Haircut!

Got a haircut done today!
This is the second time I'm getting a haircut in Beijing..but the first at a local hair salon.
The Salon 88 -franchisee under Eric Paris Hair Salon at the Carrefour at San Yuan Qiao suddenly shut down..I needed a haircut and since it was raining all morning, I was too lazy to go too far to get a haircut done. I walked into the local hair salon round the corner. With a few chinese words and lots of sign language I managed to convey that I needed a haircut,I didn't want to reduce the length too much and I prefer layers.Phew!

The guy did a great job! I got a hairwash,haircut and my hair styled all for just 20 RMB. And we go all the way to those overpriced hair salons just because they speak English!

Carry a picture of a haircut you like if you aren't too sure about getting it right! Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Sandra! I assume you have picked up quite a bit of Chinese to be able to communicate what you want when you go out.

    Pradnya

    ReplyDelete